neljapäev, 1. veebruar 2007

"tastysnack" A&C (music timberlake "sexyback")


(et siis palun laulda vene aktsiendiga.ja palun mitte solvuda.see ei ole must huumor.see on lihtsalt huumor)

I give you tasty snack (DA!)
You pay me two kron and I give you spank (DA!)
Don't want no drinky drinky, I want crack (DA!)
I ain't no cheap hoe, I'm from Russia, yo... (DA!)

Take me to your bed!

Dirty bitch
You see me driving in my Moskvich
My pimp is Alexei Ivanovich
He give me djengi for a sandwich

Take me in your car

Give me spank (I only take cash)
Sexy time (No credit cards, bitch)
Tasty snack (I am so dirty)
Give it to me now (Right now)
You know I'm the best there is (Just give me money)
Look at my tits (No you can't touch yet)
Dollar first (I give you pleasure)
Make me scream
You know!?
...

lugu pole veel valmis. But we're working on it..you know?

Kommentaare ei ole: